cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO return delivery in inbound or outbound monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When you create a return for a STO you create the delivery with VL10B. To me it seems logical that the delivery should appear in the inbound delivery monitor VL06I, however it appears in the outbond monitor VL06O.

Any way to change this?

Regards,

Arno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arno,

When we create delivery, it has the delivery type "EL" for inbound delivery and "LF" for outbound delivery and "LR" for returns delivery. The program of transaction "VL06O" when runs, selects all deliveries having type LF and LR (of outbound deliveries) and similarly VL06I selects all EL deliveries tha we can see from these transactions.

In VL06O you can restrict your selection by giving "LR' (or if you have any other delivery type for return deliveries) in selection screen and get those deliveries only.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arno,

As we are creating retrun deivery for stock transport order using VL10B/VL10D ( Transcation of outboun delivery), so this is appearing in VL10O. The only difference which we can find is that it is goods reciept which happens when we confirm the transfer order , after hitting Post goods issue button in VL02N.

So, it seems that becuase we are creating the outbound delivery where goods are being retrurned to the lant/ store from anoher plant, so the delivery monitor used is VL06O

BR,

Tushar