SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract account replication errors from isu to crm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am trying to create the contract account with the business partner replicated from crm to ecc i am getting the following errors in the smw01.

Business partner 1000000016 does not exist in role Sold-to Party

Message no. R1205

One or more errors occurred when the BAPI was called

Message no. BAPI100

Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUAG_MAIN_VAL, BDoc type BUAG_MAIN.

Message no. SMW3018

No entries have been strucked in queues either in isu as well as in crm.

Could you please help me how to rectify this error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

These error messages indicate that you are trying to create a Business Agreement for this BP or using this BP in a Bussiness

Agreement, but he is not created in a Sold-to party role, therefore the error messages are triggered.

Please, check note 632749, where in the question number 3 it is explained.

Please register the FM COM_BUPA_MWX_BPS_FILL_ISU in the TXN COM_BUPA_CALL_FU in IS-U system for BUPA .Then do an initial download of all the Bps to CRM via the download object BUPA_MAIN .All the Bps will now come with CRM000 i mean SOLD TO PARTY Role in CRM and then you can do a BUAG_MAIN download ."

You dont have to replace COM_BUPA_MWX_MAP_MAIN_CENTRAL

But try to register COM_BUPA_MWX_BPS_FILL_ISU in your ECC system i.e IS-U . You can do that in tcode COM_BUPA_CALL_FU

Hope this is helpful.

Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

These error messages indicate that you are trying to create a Business Agreement for this BP or using this BP in a Bussiness

Agreement, but he is not created in a Sold-to party role, therefore the error messages are triggered.

Please, check note 632749, where in the question number 3 it is explained.

Please register the FM COM_BUPA_MWX_BPS_FILL_ISU in the TXN COM_BUPA_CALL_FU in IS-U system for BUPA .Then do an initial download of all the Bps to CRM via the download object BUPA_MAIN .All the Bps will now come with CRM000 i mean SOLD TO PARTY Role in CRM and then you can do a BUAG_MAIN download ."

You dont have to replace COM_BUPA_MWX_MAP_MAIN_CENTRAL

But try to register COM_BUPA_MWX_BPS_FILL_ISU in your ECC system i.e IS-U . You can do that in tcode COM_BUPA_CALL_FU

Hope this is helpful.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

I already maintain the COM_BUPA_MWX_MAP_MAIN_CENTRAL, COM_BUPA_MWX_BPS_FILL_ISU in the tcode

COM_BUPA_CALL_FU in ISU still i am getting same error what i mentioned above.

Thanks & Regards

Boyz