cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index bound out of range. Must be non-negative

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm using url iview in portal for .NET application,when it's launched first time it's showing below error

Index bound out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index.

Has anyone ever come across this error?

regards,

Sreedhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

It seems either in your .NET application there is some error in coding where it is trying to fetch the negative or out-of-bound index in some array or the application is trying to fetch an older index which does not exist now. This may be due to caching.

Please try restarting the portal server (cleans the cache) & then Deploy New Archive & Run the application.

Hope this solves your issue.

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As given, Index bound out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index.

It clearly indicate that whatever value it has must be lesser than the collection.

for example

for(int i=0;i<DataGrid3.Items.Count;i++)
{
DataGrid3.Items<i>.Cells[0].Width = 15000;
}

In above code, having cell width 15000 but internally it is reffering px value OR internally collection size maintained is lesser than assigned value.

BR

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

is it related to webdynpro for java if not please pot it in the corresponding Forum to get the quick ans ?

if it is realeted to webdynpro the Ans is you are tryng to access a value which is not present in the table .

Regards,

Govindu