cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 10.0 Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I had attended your last session on GRC 10.0 and it has really helped us a lot in understanding the new features of GRC 10.0, and thanks for answering all my questions. We being a Ramp Up partner (Capgemini India) successfully installed GRC 10.0 and in process of doing the post installation configuration, below are the steps we followed in the phase of installation and configuration:

1. Installed ABAP stack.

2. GRC 10.0 Add on Installation.

3. BC set Activation.

4. Activated services.

5. Assigned all necessary roles to the User.

6. Launched NWBC client and we are able to see all the functionalities of GRC 10.0.

Now next is to create the connectors to the backend system and do the analysis and other activities, and this is the phase were we are stuck and not able to move further as we didnu2019t find any specific documentation or notes for the same, it would be really helpful if you can help us on the next steps to be followed:

Have created backend (ECC 6) connectors through SPRO u2013 GRC - Common Component Settings u2013 Create Connectors.

Further on is a question mark, please help us on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please follow the documents in the below link for configuration your GRC10 system.

Link: [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/grc?rid=/webcontent/uuid/60450e87-bc4d-2e10-a18c-bd47b51cb646]

If you are stuck up in any particular step, please get back.

Thanks,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sandeep

Will you tell me the error in detail.

Regards

Nirav Kundaria

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Most documentation (including new notes) is not publicly available as the solution is in Ramp-Up, please contact your Ramp-Up coach for more detailed assistance on the process. Nevertheless, there are a few things you need to do to get the risk analysis working:

1. The connectors must be assigned to the AUTH integration scenario (under Common Component Settings -> Integration Framework -> Maintain Connector Settings).

2. Assign the connector to the respective connector group containing the rule sets depending on the BC sets you enabled, in most cases it would be SAP_R3_LG. (under Common Component Settings -> Integration Framework -> Maintain Connectors and Connection Types).

3. Generate the rules with program GRAC_GENERATE_RULES

4. Run the sync jobs: GRAC_ROLEREP_ROLE_SYNC, GRAC_ROLEREP_PROFILE_SYNC, GRAC_ROLEREP_USER_SYNC, GRAC_PFCG_AUTHORIZATION_SYNC.

Regards,

Luis

jay_b2
Participant
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

>

> Most documentation (including new notes) is not publicly available as the solution is in Ramp-Up, please contact your Ramp-Up coach for more detailed assistance on the process. Nevertheless, there are a few things you need to do to get the risk analysis working:

>

> 1. The connectors must be assigned to the AUTH integration scenario (under Common Component Settings -> Integration Framework -> Maintain Connector Settings).

> 2. Assign the connector to the respective connector group containing the rule sets depending on the BC sets you enabled, in most cases it would be SAP_R3_LG. (under Common Component Settings -> Integration Framework -> Maintain Connectors and Connection Types).

> 3. Generate the rules with program GRAC_GENERATE_RULES

> 4. Run the sync jobs: GRAC_ROLEREP_ROLE_SYNC, GRAC_ROLEREP_PROFILE_SYNC, GRAC_ROLEREP_USER_SYNC, GRAC_PFCG_AUTHORIZATION_SYNC.

>

> Regards,

> Luis

Did this work ?

@Luis:I am on the same page (without the steps you have listed) but GRC system does not show backend system as a dropdown, when I click on any related link (e.g. create request under Access Request). Any clue on why is it required to add the connectors to the AUTH integration group ? Is that necessary for the GRC system to recognize the backend.

Thanks,