Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"LEAVE TO TRANSACTION" -LSMW

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While doing LSMW for customer master at step 14 (SM35) geting the error

"LEAVE TO TRANSACTION" 500008 is not allowed in batch input". Once I exit from this and again come back to SM35, and try to process, now this time geting the error "Customer 500008 has not been created"

Why is this, could any one throw some light on it ?

Regards,

Saplinx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some proposal below:

1-Please try to do it " display errors only when executing your specific job in SM35. By this way, you can find a real error reason. Actually, you will face "no batch input" error message when creating. in this situation, you can write it manually whatever you need to fill. There is no other way to remove it.

2-Maybe you can assign a constant value for your specific field in mapping of batch input recording for which field misses.

0r

3- You can contact with your abaper to creat a program to upload it or Idoc logic. for customer master creation, I think inbound IDOC is better than batch input session. Because, you can upload all information about customer master can be created at one time (customer general data, sales area, company code data, bank data, contact person data..).

Please share further issues with us about it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to do it " display errors only when executing your specific job in SM35. by this way, you can find a real error reason. Actually, you will face "no batch input" error message when creating. in this situation, you can write it manually whatever you need to fill. There is no other way to remove it. Maybe you can contact with your abaper to creat a program to upload it or Idoc logic.

Please share further issues with us about it.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

[Re: "LEAVE TO TRANSACTION" is not allowed in batch input FB01|;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi