cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process order dates in ECC and APO are not matching.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are sending Planning order to ECC there we convert to process order.I see there is diffrent start and end dates in APO and ECC.

But I see in CCR report I get error message material ABC has a different receipt date in SAP APO and SAP R/3.

I am not able to reconcile there.Message says

you should deactivate the receipt date comparison. Alternatively, you can activate the order end date comparison if the primary product is assigned to the final operation.

I am not sure how to do this.Can anyone guide how to do the same.Also what is the root cause of issue.Why I am getting this message.

Regards

R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In APO, if the receipt date of the primary product deviates from the end date of the last activity of the order (for example, due to an offset or scheduling at the end of a fixed block), the receipt date always identifies this as inconsistent.

You cannot rectify inconsistencies of this type by using the reconcile provided in the CIF compare/reconcile function.

In this case, you should deactivate the receipt date comparison. Alternatively, you can activate the order end date comparison if the primary product is assigned to the final operation.

You can use the business add-in /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTA3 Enhancements Comparison Report to deactivate individual comparisons.

Check for the Note 645597 in which you can find example coding with which you can activate the order end date comparison.

Also check notes 815509

Thanks,

nandha