cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diference between condition-Std Order (VA01) and billing document (VF03)

joo_gaia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created an ABAP code inside the exit userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp (include MV45AFZZ) to modify a value (XKOMV-KWERT). It is working fine and it is possible to check on it on the conditions of the VA03.

The problem is that this new value is not reflecting at VF03 (billing document).

Could you please advice?

Thanks in advance.

João Gaia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to add the same coding in include RV60AFZZ in the user exit FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP to get the same results in billing document.

Regards,

joo_gaia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, but although I created my code in include RV60AFZZ in the user exit FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP, changing the (KWERT) in a specific line of XKOMV (when KSCHL = 'ICS3' - it is a Brazil tax), this value is not updated when I look at the screen of the billing conditions.

It seems that after this exit there is a function (PRICING) that overwrite this value.

I also tried to use the exit USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN_O_KONP without success.

Do you have any other idea?

Thanks in advance.

João Gaia

Former Member
0 Kudos

May due to copy controls, system is re determining the values, may be you need to put a logic for this condition copy same value of sales order , use user exit in - RV45AFZZ

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the copy control setting in t.code VTFL (or VTFA for order related billing).

At item level, there is a field pricing type. Check the value assigned here. May be you need to change an appropriate value (for example D).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shiva,

If he changes VTFL or VTFA, system will applicable to all conditions, but only condition need be get the value from sale sorder, other conditison need to behave same old way. for one consition they need to write logic in program/

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramki,

I agree with you, that is why I put "may be" instead of "should be" in my reply(most of the replies). Since I am NOT really sure about how the member's system is set-up for the business process, I am just suggesting solutions based on my experience/knowledge gatherings. In my opinion adding logic in user exit did not help the user(that is what user mentioned), hence I suggested the copy control settings.

Thank you very much for your clarifications and I appreciate your contributions to the forum.

Good day,

Regards,

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in your pricing procedure if you are using any VOFM subroutine for this condicion. If the answer is yes, set a break-point and debug it in all points (userexits, VOFM and so on). Do a trace (with ST05) would be a good idea.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

joo_gaia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

first I would like to say thank you for all of you and also I would like some advice (again).

After a lot of debugging I found the USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_END in the include RV61AFZB and

I believe that it is possible to change the value KWERT of the internal table XKOMV at this point and it will be carried to the billing conditions.

I did not implement it yet because I had to ask a key for the basis team to change this exit.

I would like to know if somehow it is a "danger" kind of coding or if it is a common procedure to change the pricing code.

This code is regarding a Brazilian tax (ICS3) and it was not possible to obtain the correct value through customizing .

Thanks.

João Gaia