Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP PI 7.1 EHP 1 - SALESFORCE Integration

Hi All,

This is the link for SFDC POC : http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50a76cfa-4966-2d10-aba7-da496d9b5bcf?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true

I have the below understanding on the SFDC interfaces, which is a two fold approach:

1. I call the Login webservice of SFDC passing the Username and password+security token in order to get the session id and server url.

2. This session id and server url I use in my webservice call to SFDC. These values we need to set in all SOAP Header while sending a SOAP request.

What I understand is I need to do a soap lookup( Login webservice) and get the session id and server url and use this in making the next SOAP Call [Have used java mapping to make first soap lookup call to Login webservice and in the same java mapping set the SOAP header for final soap call] . I need to set this session id and server url in the SOAP Header while sending a SOAP Request.

Can this be achieved in AXIS Adapter or SOAP Adapter ? Is their any other alternative or best practice to integrate with SFDC.

Regards

Ravijeet

Edited by: RAVIJEET.SAP.PI on Feb 23, 2011 10:24 PM

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question