Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return delivery in QA11

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One way to process vendor return delivery is using transaction code MBRL - Return Delivery with check box on as Create delivery. This will create delivery in background and process return to vendor referencing to original PO goods receipt created.

Where as on QA11 Usage Decision, there is option to create material movements automatically from quality inspection stock. When you process UD the material movement take place as per proposal you made on UD stock movement screen. It post return delivery using movement type 122. But how to make an option enable that will create delivery automatically at the time of UD for return delivery as available for transaction MBRL. This will help for picking and packaging planning.

Any suggestions!!!

Thanks.

V S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VS

You cannot create delivery directly from QA11 transaction. You can post 122 movement but no delivery.

In addition to MBRL, you can also use Return PO process using 161 movement. But both of them can be performed after the stock postings are completed in inspection lot.

You can also use follow-up function from UD screen to trigger return delivery.

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

where can I find the follow-up functions in the UD screen?

Edited by: V S on Feb 23, 2011 10:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QA11 transaction, near bottom of the screen there is field "FollowupAction".

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create a selected set for Usage Decision (QS51- selected set 3 )you have a option of creating the follow-up action.

Here you can create your own function module & attach to followup action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

craete follow up actions in Quality Management--Quality Inspection-Inspection Lot Completion-Define Follow-Up Actions-Follow-Up Actions- create follow up action and assign fm to it.

in qs51 add follow up action to ud code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Marwadi & all:

You can also use follow-up function from UD screen to trigger return delivery

May I know which BAPI / FM is to be used for this? I checked the below, but the below are not useful

QMLR_CREATE_RETURN_ORDER

QMLR_CREATE_RETURN_ORDER_2

QMLR_CREATE_RETURN_ORDER_FA

Answers (0)