cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode VF11 - No accounting Reversal posting generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I'm trying to post a billing reversal from SD with the transaction VF11.

During the posting the system does not create an accounting reversal document neither the clearing document with the Customer open item.

A good observation is that the reversal (VF11) is executed in the period following the invoice posting (VF01).

Can you give me a reason according to your experience?

Thanks

Ciao

Stefano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I explain it better:

- SD Invoice document created

- Accounting document Created (but it is not a reversal document and it is not a clearing document - This is the point)

This situation happens only for some cases (the minority).

I use VF11.

Thanks

Stefano

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ciao Stefano,

please check the SAP note [1259505|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1259505].

It explains the two ways the SAP releases cancellation billing documents to accounting.

The accounting documents are automatically cleared when new cancellation is performed.

Unfortunately there are many reasons the system didn't perform the new cancellation, but the old one (where accounting documents are not cleared).

SAP note 1299505 lists the possible causes from SD side.

SAP note [309208|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/309208] lists the possible causes in FI, CO etc.

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check FI period were open in OB52 for all account types ?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create reversal document go to Header data and change the date in current month. This will create accounting reversal document. Remember that you have to change the date in Header data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check:

1. Whether the Account Determination Procedure is maintained for the cancellation invoice type.

2. Whether posting block is maintained for the cancellation invoice type. If so, Please release the document through transaction VFX3.

Regards,

Kumar.