cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Mobile ID generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are setting up a new MI server. 7.01.

When I sync it says succesful, but in the setting screen NO ID is assigned, No application is downloaded as well.

What could cause this?

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also the User Name does not populate in the top right corner, the user id remains there. But no Sync error, I debugged and it is actually calling the middleware with entries being created in memon_tech table.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Admin page works fine, able to create hierarchy, upload components etc. No errors.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver, I mean 7.0/7.01 , Not 7.1

I can see the MI_HOST service is active and can test it, it response with invalid XML error, but that is OK since it is being tested via browser.

The sync is not seen in merep_pd or merep_mon. I see no mobile ID generating and of course no component downloading to client.

The settings screen on the client also shows no mobile ID or Name.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you able to open the browser and check the MI Admin pages? Can you run through these? Or do you get an error there?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you mean MI7.1 or is it really MI7.0?

If it is MI7.0 - can you access the ABAP Sync service manually? Is it working properly inside SICF and do you have access to MEREP_PD, MEREP_MON and the Mobile Administration Portal page?

It is a long time ago, but we had this issue if the server setup was not 100% complete.

Regards,

Oliver