cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binding error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a web dynpro application, in the component controller I have a node "ZPOSTING" and under that there are nodes like "T_BKPF, T_BSEG, T_BSEC"...I created another view which has few input fields like venor name, street and city. Now in my view I am trying to set the context binding of property VALUE, for example I have a input field "Ven_name" and which I am trying to bind with the NAME1 attribute of node T_BSEC... but in doing that I am getting the following error:

Adapter error in INPUT_FIELD "VEN_NAME" of view "ZVENDOR": Context binding of property VALUE cannot be resolved: Node COMPONENTCONTROLLER.1.ZPOSTING.1.CHANGING.1.T_BSEC does not contain any elements..

Can you please tell me what should i do?

Edited by: rajatg on Feb 23, 2011 4:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alison_lloyd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to change the node in the component controller context - have you mapped to a dictionry structure? Which fields have you picked from the add attribute from structure? which cardinality have you put?

Have you refreshed the mapping in the context for each virew each time you have changed it in the component controller?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply:

It helped..... the problem was with the cardinality !!!