cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move material from storage type 904 with transaction LT06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created a PGR against returns delivery for customer returns. Now this material is in storage type 904.

When we try to move this stock from storage type 904 with transaction LT06 referring the PGR document we get error message "TR XXXXXXXXX supplied in full". When we checked the TR status it shows completely processed but no TO has been created and material is still lying in 904.

Please advise why TR status has changed without processing and how do we resolve the issue to move stock from 904.

Regards,

Pratap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any way to find out if status is manually changed and by whom.

Regards,

Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could the Status of the TR been changed manually i.e. with LB02 or in the activity monitor against TR's there is a 'TR Status delivery complets' button that will mark teh TR as completed

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchie,

I could not find any TO for this.

Regards,

Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pratap

Is there a possibility that a TO was created for the TR and then either shorted or cancelled, this could show the TR as processed but no stock was moved?

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frenchie,

I have already intimated user to move with LT10. But still I fail to understand how TR status changed to completely processed without any TO. Same scenerio was simulated in DEV and QAS and we were able to move with LT06 as the TR was open.

Regards,

Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can move the stock from 904 with either LT01 or LT10

I assume that receiving the stock in to 904 is what 'supplied the TR'

I hope that this helps

Frenchy