cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Schema for Purchase Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to bring the text schemas of the purchase orders from MM system to SUS via PI.

I tried to run report /SAPSRM/GET_TEXT_CUST_ERP in the SAP Supplier Relationship

Management system to copy texts from the back-end system to the SAP SRM system, but system returned a DUMP message:

"Function module "MMPUR_GET_TEXT_CUST_DATA" not found."

I opened a OSS message, in which the SAP support said that "The functionality of text schema replication and thus the FM MMPUR_GET_TEXT_CUST_DATA is only available for SRM 7.0 in conjunction with ECC 6.0 Ehp4 (SAP_APPL version 604). Whereas system ED1 has a SAP_APPL version of 603 only. An update to Ehp4 will be necessary to use this function."

Upgrading the ECC version would be very complicated to us because isn't included in the scope of our project.

Is there another way to configure the text schemas in SRM 7.0?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Regards,

Silvio Cosendey Jr.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go to the table BBPC_TEXT_EXT to maintain the entry manually including the logical system of your ERP system.

Alternatively, if you know someone who has a ERP 6.0 EHP 4 system, you just need to copy the FM MMPUR_GET_TEXT_CUST_DATA code and create the equivalent in your EHP3 system. The standard program will runs too. I am not sure are we allow to share SAP standard code in public but for sure that FM is a simple one.

Regards.

YS