cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cproject 3.1 accounting integration project problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I have some problems with accounting integration in cProjects. I got help previously with missing company code in thread; This is now implemented and works fine.

When I save a project and mark it for replication, i get the following error in the Cockpit for Controlling Integration (cprojects).

Enter Order number.

Message no. KO413

I have been looking and looking for ways to solve this; Any hints from you guys?

Best regards,

Jørgen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jørgen,

habe you maybe done some configuration to use an external number range for your order?

Best regards,

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thorsten,

you are quite right. We tried to swap to internal number range this morning, and it makes the error message to change to:

+Company code is not defined:

Messsage no. F5165

Diagnosis

Colmpany code "" has not been created in finacial accounting

System response

System error

Procedure

Correct the entry or create the company code using financial accounting customizing functions.+

This is quite strange given we have implemented the badi for company code (DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR), with the correct values.

Any hints are highly appricated, personally is wonder if there are other places we can look for more detailed error messages to find out excactly what goes wrong.

Best regards,

Jørgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

just to wrap this thread up, and give answer to people in the future :=).

Our problem was that a model order was needed even if the BABI to set the company code was implementet.

We removed the model order when we implemented the babi, but by reassigning it again it worked.

regards,

Jørgen