cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolder with Documentum content server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have installed cFolder on WAS which has a RFC connection with ECC6.0 and this ECC6.0 instance uses Documentum content server. I want to understand , is there any impact in terms of document export/import in between content server and cFolder ? Like in normal scenario where cFolder using SAP content server, we use CFE01 and CFI01 transactions in ECC for document import/export in between back-end system and cFolder, in my case can we use the same transactions for document import/export?

Please clear my understanding.

Thanks,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

Yep this should be possible.

In cFolders you should have configured content server as a repository for storing your documents.

If you have done this and then via CFE02 from ECC you try to export DMS documents to cFolders. These will go and sit in the content server and vice versa will be read from content server during your import via CFI02.

regards,

Murugesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Avinash,

Have you implemented this solution? If so, I would greatly appreciate your help if you can advise me of how you implemented cFolders with Documentum as your content server. Have you implemented this through Portal?

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cfolders is basically a functionality in the PLM.

However this can be used in the SRM for the Bidding Scenario.

The functionality deals with the Creation and maintaining a collaboration room in the Public area by the Buyer so that all his bidders can access and allows the Bidders also to create a collaboration room so that the buyer alone can access.

On conversion of a successful bid into the PO the PO will have a link to the Cfolders.

The customizing would be quite simple.

I am sure you will find a document in the SAP Market Place.

Thanks

Arbind