cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Channel Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error in soap receiver communication channel.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: uatserver1.premierfoods.co.uk: java.net.UnknownHostException: uatserver1.sdd.co.uk

I tried individually copying the tarter url and pasting it in Internet Explorere. I did get the response.

I am not sure why I am getting an error.

I have given the target URL as http://<url>;

Let me know what needs to be done on this.

Regards

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krish,

indeed the fact that you can ping from your local machine does not mean that it is also possible to do that from the server itself, mostly due to the fact that the server is behind more firewalls.

you can try to contact someone from basis or you can try to do a ping if you have access to transaction sm49 which allows you to run os level commands on the server.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>> tried individually copying the tarter url and pasting it in Internet Explorere. I did get the response.

Using IE and do the above test is just ping test and it's not complete test. Import the target WSDL in soap ui client or xmlspy and see whether you get the response.

Hints: After you successfully test in soap client tool or xmlspy ,use that wsdl url in the comm channel. Are u specifying soap action in the soap cc? If you dont find action or operation in the wsdl, then leave blank in action. This will help.

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

As suggest by Udo, it seems to like network issue, firewall issue. Please contact your network people, they might be helpful to you.

Regards,

Rajesh

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ping the host. Assumedly it is not accessable, may be because of firewall reasons.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to ping from my system.. So, there should not be any firewall issues.

Is there anything wrong with my configurastions.

Regards

Krish

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

is your computer in the same network as the PI server?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Please talk to your basis guy and try to open the URL from PI server. You may get error. Check once.

Regards,

Nayan