cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In contract transaction which is in VA41, when I want to look at analysis>account determination there have been nothing appears.

On the other hand when I want to see the account determination in sales order it is ok to see account determination. I used same material and same customer for test and ERL. Account determination based on KOFI, material account assignment, customer account assignment, account key(erl). In addition to this, I used same pricing procedures in sales order and contract.

What am I missing in contracts? Only the items and sales order type is different.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the account determination is done successfully and GL accounts are determined you cannot see any entries here. If there is a problem in account determination and system is not able to find GL accounts then you can view that entry in account determination analysis. Try to remove the entry in VKOA for one of the account keys in VKOA and check it out in sandbox/dev client.

Pls refer links below for further details :-

http://sapsdbook.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/account-determination-analysis/

Rgds/Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your effort, but it doesn't meet my need.

My problem is; when I want to see analysis of account determination during the contract process, it appears nothing. But sales order ok for that.

Anyway, the FM is activated, so I should do account determination. If I do not do that the system does not allow me to save the contract document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me, what are the reasons that stand in my way for account determination?

Regards.

Answers (0)