cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense report is not displayed in PDF in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After i create a Travel Expense report and click on Display form, Its displaying in HTML form,Not the PDF.

Where as the manager opens the Expense report from UWL for approval it is displaying in PDF Form.

Can anyone please guide me where can i make the display form to PDF form insted of HTML Form.

Regards,

Nagaraju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

S:Skrikanth is correct, you need to check whether Expenses Control (Expert View) is correctly configured, i.e. Row "Other Settlements" Column 24 (that means Column '4' of third grid) has to be set to '0' = active. Check F4-help for explanations on values.

Additionally, in IMG, you have to take a look at Travel Management --> Travel Planning --> Expert View --> Further Control Parameters --> Define Enterprisewide Control Parameters. There should be only one global Parameter 'HTMLFORM_R_P'. If its value is set to 'X', all forms will be displayed in HTML, so you'd have to set it to blank.

hope this was a helpful addition to S.Skrikanth's post

best regards, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas & Srikanth,

All the above configurations are pointing to PDF form.

When i open the Expense trip form from UWL, Its opening in PDF fromat, But when i am creating Expense report, after i submit the report, when i click on Display Expense Report It is displaying HTML form.

I dont know which configuration i missed.

Regards,

Nagaraju

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this really is weird.... I checked for my system whether the same Ressource is used for the tripform... on my system it is not!

FITE_EXPENSES uses com.sap.pct.erp.ess.12.tripform

UWL uses com.sap.pct.erp.ess.tripform

I didn't know that yet.. but probably this explains why it is possible at all that you get different results from the supposedly same button..

Edit: Are you 100% sure HTMLFORM_R_P is set blank? if the parameter isn't checked, it's highly improbable the HTML form can be used at all..

regards, Lukas

Edited by: Lukas Weigelt on Feb 23, 2011 3:01 PM

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please go to Travel Management -> Travel Expenses -> Dialog and Travel Expenses Control -> Travel Expenses Control -> Travel Expenses Control (Expert View)

Check in the above node whether you have selected pdf or html based forms.

And also please go to tcode SFP and check the form whether it is active and also check it in the Feature TRVFE whther the same has been added.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

S.Srikanth