Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy way to copy 'Selection Profile'

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

The issue is like this:

A 3rd party APO development team had made some changes in the SNP Heuristic Planning DRP run Jobs. They had created new jobs, with new variants & new Selection Profile in Production System, which are now active & working fine.

Now we (APO Support team) need to run these jobs in our Testing/Quality Systems to do some scenario testing. We have created the Program with Job names & variants, but Selection Profile are yet to be copied.

Selection Profile conists of (APO Location list-10 to 50 nos, Version, SNP Planner Code list-50 nos)

Right now I am manually creating these Selection Profiles in Testing Systems making one-by-one manual entry of these details, in the selection pop-up window in the SNP Planning Book

Is there any better, fast & easy way to copy these Selection Profiles from Production to Testing System???

I mean is there a way by which I could export the details to notepad/excel sheet from Productions & later import or copy/paste in Testing System in one go??

MMTIA

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar

Try using the "transport selections" option in the transaction /n/sapapo/tsobj. You can transport selections along with the planning area or independent of the planning area (just the selections and not planning area). You can create a transport with the required selections and ask basis team to back migrate it to test environment

Thanks

Aparna

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Aparna,

i would update you.. let me try this out..

thanks

Kumar