Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping condition problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

While creating sales order, then this error follows -

shipping condition 02 loading group plant sr01 stloc not defined

Where as shipping point is maintained properly.

What should i do???

reagrds

Santanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

check at material master sales view salesorgn/general/plant where should be maintain loading group.

and shiping condition should be maintain in customer master sales area tab shipping conditons filed.

and should be maintain shipping point at ovl2 transaction.

Regards,

NAr

Former Member
0 Kudos

In customer master, shipping condition is maintained.

In material master, loading group is maintained.

Shipping point is maintained in OVL2 with delivering plant.

As per our business process, while creating this kind of sales order, then the material is sold from regional plant & there is no matter of storage location over there.

Still this error occurs.

regards,

santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santanu,

You need to assign shipping your shipping point regarding of storage location first from the path of:

LE-shipping-basic shipping function-Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination-set up storage location dependent shipping point determination- assign shipping points according to storage location

Moreover, is this error happening while creating delivery doc?

If it is happening in delivery creation, you need to define a rule for determination of shipping point from LE-shipping-basic shipping function-Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination-set up storage location dependent shipping point determination-Define Rule for Determination of Shipping Point

I hope this will solve it.

Regards,

Sinan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you for giving me the correct answers & showing me the correct path ..............

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in OVL3 also ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked whether storage location specific shipping point determination is maintained in your system. Path for the same is Logistics execution>Shipping>Basic shipping functions>Shipping point & Goods receiving point determination>Set up storage location dependent shipping point determination>Assign shipping points according to storage location. Check whether there is proper entry there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The shipping conditions & the loading group MUST be maintained in the respective Customer Master record & material master record.

Also, the necessary configuration settings for 'shipping point determination' MUST be maintained correctly.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to 'OVL2' and give the shipping point determination for shipping condition '02' loading gp & the plant.

Regards,

Prasanna.

Edited by: prasanna rao on Feb 23, 2011 8:23 AM