SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnection charges based on open items

former_member190606
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

My client has this requirement. They want to disconnect a consumer if a certain dunning level reaches or manually. In both the cases they want to charge the consumer a reconnection fee that should be based on the amount of open items in the account.

I thought that this should be possible in case of disconnection through dunning since the charge schema contains a percentage and i thought that it would apply the percentage on the amount of dunned balance. However, system doesnt post charges as a percentage of dunned balanec. It just posts minimum charges.

Has someone experienced this?

Also please tell how to post charges if consumer is disconnected manually. Can a suitable event be used?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adil,

There will be two separate processes for posting the charges as per your requirement-

(a) Disconnection through dunning- If you are performing a disconnection thru dunning, and you want to charge the customer,based on some percentage of dunned balance, then you need to code your requirement in event 360.

(b) Manual disconnection-It depends on the process that you are following for disconnection manually-like of raising service notification (IW51) or creation of disconnection document (EC85).

You can automate the posting of the charge through Sales order during the creation of the service notification.

You can use the standard function module BAPI_SALESDOCU_CREATEFROMDATA for the purpose.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan