cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed account determination is not possible for shipment item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After maintaining the condition record in the shipment cost, while trying to assign an account manually the system is giving me a message 'Detailed account determination is not possible for the shipment item.'

Please help as to why this is occurring. I have probably missed some step in between because I have successfully created a cost document on this client earlier.

Thanks,

Kasturi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matthias_sauer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

this problem happens if the shipment cost item is connected to the delivery. Please check the stage of the shipment document and check if the delivery is assigned to the shipment. If this is not the case assign the delivery to the shipment. This can be done within the stages in the stage Details - under Deliveries of Stage.

Now the problem should be solved.

If you do not want to connect the delivery to the freight - you need to reconfigure the shipment cost item - as this is defined there.

Regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message number is 'VY066'.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 503308 - Detail account determination not possible for shipment item

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The delivery has been created with only one item. The note says if there is a higher level item only. Can there be any other possible cause for the error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better update the forum as to how it has been resolved so that it will be helpful to all.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

G Lakshmipathi wrote:

Better update the forum as to how it has been resolved so that it will be helpful to all.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

I have the same problem like Katsuri. I read SAP NOTE 503308 but, i understand the solution is valid just on 4.7 version.
Please can you tell me how do you resolve the problem in ECC6.0 version?

Thanks in advance.

Juan Jo