cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-PI-SOAP Interface error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are trying a interface in which we wanted to do Post Goods Issue in SAP from a file. We have exposed our Z-RFC which will do PGI as webservice and has imported its WSDL in PI.

Then, we have created a File-PI-SOAP interface. Now, when we are testing the interface we are getting success message in SXMB_MONI but in RWB, message for picking the file is success and when I am opening the message details its showing

" 500 Internal Server Error" ""Application error occurred during the request procession."

Details: "The WebApplicationException log ID is [001A64D0A1FC005F0000004600002E4800CEA8DA2043BF9A]."

Same error is showing for the receiver message but at payload I am able to see the correct values.

Kindly let us know, if any configurations are to be required to remove thsi error.

Regards,

NJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

Ref: /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

Thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>500 Internal Server Error

does mean the server does not understand the request. I your case: You want to make use of a service which assumedly no exist. May be you have to release or activate it or to do something in SOAMANAGER. Please check your service first with SOAP UI.

Regards,

Udo