cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ40 and CJ42

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear freinds,

I am basically FICO consultant , New to PS module.

During support, I come across an issue with CJ40 and CJ42 as below.

When updating CJ40 and CJ42, I put in version and currency blank. SAP automatically put in the conversion amounts. Unfortunately sometimes the conversion rate for CJ40 and CJ42 are not the same causing cost markup to be different between USD and SGD. For 1 WBS received a cost markup of 22.87% on USD and 22.30% on SGD. Please advise how I can overwrite the SGD amount so that it resulted the same markup % as USD.

Please help to understnad the relation between CJ40 and CJ42 to actual WBS postings that can be displayed in CJI3.

Where can I see what excahnge rate would be used for CJ40 and CJ42 and any way to see entry dates..

Thanks,

Balaji

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Feb 23, 2011 3:02 PM

Please ask your PS consultant, read SAP help, search forum and then post here

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CJ40 and CJ42 are used for planning purpose only. The values that you see in CJI3 are as a result of actual postings. Firstly, check in OB08 for the exchange rates maintained according to the currencies you are using.

Check this and revert.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abdul and Gokul,

Is there any way I can see entry dates for CJ40 and CJ42. User would like to see both CJ40 and CJ42 exchange rates should be same. How could we proceed..Should we amend exisiting plan rates and need to deleate and re enter plan data.

thanks..

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In user status activate business transaction record plan line items, and it will give you the planned line items for cost planning.

Tnx.

Abdul

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

CJ40 and CJ42 is using for planning purpose and these details will not be available in CJI3 report.

The currency exchange rates are picking from FI, where as the currency exchange rate type is maintaining in OPSB.

Tnx.

Abdul