Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done LSMW and data from legacy system migrated to SAP . Now my question is how to select one record of customer to include in my customer master data,

1)where to see this,

2)what are the txn codes and

3)How to add the uploaded record to my customer master, Any Help ?

Regards,

Saplinx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the thanks to all the participants in this thread, although I executed all 14 steps, and I could see the customer master screen but with messages like #div in division, #cust in customer no:, if any one can help. I think I have to do it once again.

Regards,

Saplinx.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Where you are getting this messages.Check whether all the fields are mapped properly or not.If any fields will miss or wrongly mapped then u have this problem

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Feb 23, 2011 6:26 PM

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

My question is how to select one record of customer to include in my customer master data,

Do you want to see the created customer or some thing else.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Feb 23, 2011 5:20 AM

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I want to see the migrated customer list in whole and then want to select from it and include them into my customer master, how can i do it.

Regards,

Saplinx

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I want to see the migrated customer list in whole and then want to select from it and include them into my customer master, how can i do it.

Regards,

Saplinx

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Include them into my customer master Means .Please explain this.

Just check in Vcust Tcode. Table Kna1.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Feb 23, 2011 8:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you mean you want to display customer migrated to the system. If you upload the customer by using inbound Idoc logic, you can see all data migrated in WE02 for idoc list ( logical message: DEBMAS ) and you can change your specific customer master data from BD87 ( message Type: DEBMAS) for specific idoc number by executing it.

If you are using batch input session in LSMW, you can see your records uploaded in SM35.

Hope these info. can meet your requirements.

Please share if there will be further issues about it.

Regards,

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say, I have migrated data from legacy system to SAP (XD02) for adding those data to my customer master. Now when I go with the txn code SM35 it is only showing all the LSMW created data but how can I extract the all data which is showing up in sm35 to include them into my CMR. Have you got what I mean to say ??

Regards,

Saplinx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to execute your job created in SM35 so that you create customer master record as my understanding.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have uploaded the data to SAP then check in VCUST t code or in XD02.

By the way which T code you have used while recording the LSMW.

VCUST displays all the customers

regards

Prashanth