cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value of the Sales Order in Document Currency is Zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with Sales order where in "Net Value of the Sales Order in Document Currency" field value in the initial screen is getting displayed as Zero. But in Pricing Conditions tab "Net Value in Document Currency" is showing correct value.

Could someone advice what causes this situation and how to fix it.

Thanks.

Best regards,

srikrishhna13

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneeth,

Need your help and advice again. My later investigations reveals the below.

In some Orders (with a different item category) the Net value is getting reflected at Header level, irrespective of whether the line item/items are under some RfR.

My earlier case were with Orders (item category different from above) the Net Value is Zero when all the line items are under some RfR.

Kindly help me how to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Srikrishhna

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For the sales order item, find out the item category and go to the item category in VOV7

Here, check the value of the field "Statistical value". If it is X or Y, change it to null value. Now create a new transaction with the same customer and material. It should work fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneeth,

Thanks for your reply. I will try it out and revert back ASAP.

Thanks.

Best regards,

srikrishhna13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneeth,

I found the root cause for this problem. The reason that i could notice is that when there is a Reason for Rejection, this Net Value field turns to Zero. Once if it is cleared it automatically reflects the correct value there.

Thanks.

Best regards,

srikrishhna13