cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAGR DRFT Work Order Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One of our Suppliers in SNC is having a problem with a Work Order. Right now the Status on the Work Order is IAGR DRFT (In Agreement and Draft). How do I remove the Draft status? As long as the WO is in this status no one can accept it. This is also causing a problem on the ASN for this as it was not confirmed completely, only partially Confirmed on the PO

Thank you for your help,

Jeff Hnatiak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeff Hnatiak

Ask the user to publish the work order using save/publish button

this moves WO status in delivery overview from IAGR DRFT TO IAGR

In Agreement Draft to In Agreement

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for responding to my question. We've tried that and saving and publishing does not remove the draft status. I've tried to confirm the PO and that has no effect either. The big issue is the ASN fails with " A severe error (Application Data Not Vaild) has occurred".

How can we get the ASN to process?

Thanks again for the help.

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

Can you explain the business process steps little detail, and error in sxi_monitor

Whic release and sp patch level are you working on?

Check whether note 1490368 should be implemented

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

We are on SCM 5.1 SP12. I've applied OSS note 1490368, no change. The issue is in a Work Order. The status is IGAR DRFT. When I highlight the product and when I accept the request and click Save/Publish, the WO status remains the same. How do I change the WO status from Draft.

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any other information, warning while publishing the draft?

1019289, check whether odm are activated properly.

SLG1 ???

Once the customer publishes the WO(INEG), after you accept the request (IAGR DRFT), but not able to publish

Any validation message issued????

Were you able to do this before????

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I'm not sure what the supplier actually did. It appears they only accepted the first product. The PO status says partially confirmed. We've instructed the suppliers to confirm all the products on a work order. If I'm logged on as the suppler and highlight all the products on the WO and accept the request, the message Proposal is in draft by collaboration partner appears.

Only the Supplier can accept the WO, so I don't understand why as the supplier, I can't change the delivery overview status from draft. The WO status is CINE. This is causing an ASN to fail with the message A Severe error (Application Data Not Valid) has occured. So far, I've not been able to recreate the issue.

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

Thanks for your information

"the message Proposal is in draft by collaboration partner appears"

When you log in as supplier, suppler and highlight all the products on the WO and accept the request the above message appears!!!

This means as a customer you have not yet published the WO to your supplier, even though he is able to his in supplier webui he cannot use his actions like reject,accept,change quantity etc.....

So please log in as customer and go this WO and publish the same, you will see in required actions ""Publish Changes""

After you publish this action will not appear and then supplier can accept the request and bring to IAGR status in delivery overview and CIAG status in WO. Also ASN can be created and published

In order to prevent publishing everytime by customer, you need to check the option

Trnsation-/n/SCA/MFGCFG - Work Order Configuration

In General Settings for Work Order Generation

Option Publish Work Order Upon Creation or Upon PO Change-Checked

The system publishes a work order immediately after it is created or updated

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

I tried your suggestion and it doesn't work. From the Customer View when accepting the Work Order I get the following message:

You cannot use function "Accept Confirmation" on line 1 (Agreed Request, status IAGR DRFT)

I was able to recreate the issue in QA. When the Supplier accepts the request in the Work Order Detail screen but doesn't save or save/publish, and leaves the application, the WO goes into a DRFT status that I can't remove.

Regards,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

When you logged in as customer, go to wo details screen,

Input the WO number, Are there any required actions

If Yes, then what are the required actions????

If it is "Publish changes"----Then directly press the button save/publish in customer view.

<From the Customer View when accepting the Work Order I get the following message:

You cannot use function "Accept Confirmation" on line 1 (Agreed Request, status IAGR DRFT) >

This is not possible, as you are customer you can never accept your own request-does not make sense.

Then go to supplier view and accept theWO and publish them using save/publish button.

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Vinod,

I again tried your suggestion. On the Customer View for the WO, there is no action required and after clicking save/publish, the status remains the same IGAR DRFT. I then went to the Supplier View and highlighted all the products and clicked save/publish. Again, the status remains the same and the message "Proposal is in draft by collaboration partner" is displayed.

I did reproduce the issue in our QA environment. The Supplier accepts the request on the work order, but either leaves the application or goes somewhere else within SNC and never saves or save/publish the work order. This puts the WO in a draft status. The is not how the suppliers were trained, but this has now happened to several WO from the same supplier.

Regards,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JEFF

It is quite interesting in your case

I will the explain the general WO process view, If anything deviates from this, Please explain the step explictly

As customer i create a PO in sap ECC system, Coreesponding PO and WO are created in SNC

ex: 4500017485 and WO OEM0008522

Now In work order configuration as explained in previous msg

I do not check the "publish work orderupon creation and change option"

Then

I would see required action-----Publish changes

WO status: CINE- content in negotiation

WO delivery line status : INEG DRFT- in negotiation draft

After i pubilsh using save/publish i see status

WO delivery line status : INEG - in negotiation

Now log in as supplier into webui

I would see required action------respond to proposal

I go and select teh delevery line use action button-select Accept request

Then click adapt work order button (if automatic publish changes is not active, woo1 profile WO_AUTO_ADAPT_CHANGES validation check inactive )

Then i will see status

WO delivery line status : IAGR DRFT- in AGREEMENT DRAFT

REQUIRED ACTION-----PUBLISH CHANGES

Then i press save/publish buttion-

WO status----

CIAG ---content in agreement

WO delivery line -

IAGR----in agreemetn

THen you can start reporting actual data and ASN etc

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

I understand the steps you outlined. This is what we are doing

I do have checked the Publish Work Order Upon Creation and PO change parameter.

The Sub-contract PO is created in ECC and sent to SNC

The Supplier receives an alert to respond to a WO purposal.

The Supplier should go into the WO order detail screen by WO number and accept the WO, Save/publish.

From there, they can log production and mark as complete.

Create an ASN from the Due list by PO and save/publish the ASN.

What's happening is that that the Supplier is not doing a save/Publish after accepting the WO, they are then leaving SNC.

This process puts the WO in Draft status and neither the Supplier nor the customer can again accept to WO, Save/Publish and have the WO move out of Draft status

Regards,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I can not longer reproduce this issue. I think note 1490368 has solved this.

Thanks again for your help and suggestions.

Kind Regards,

Jeff Hnatiak

Answers (0)