cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR na emissu00E3o da nota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senhores, boa tarde,

preciso fazer com que o IR seja retido na emissão da nota. Junto com o consultor de FI nós fizemos essa parametrização mas não funcionou. O ISS que possui as mesmas caracteristicas (retido na emissão da nota) funcionou corretamente.

Criamos a categoria, atribuimos um código, associamos a categoria à empresa e a condição IRW6, criamos registro na VK11 para essa condição, criamos aliquotas na J_1BTXWITH e associamos ao dado mestre.

Outro detalhe importante, o valor do IR tb não esta sendo transferido para nota fiscal, embora tenhamos configurado la na opção Valores Fiscais SD.

Como na nota de acumulação da SAP não faz menção ao IR na emissão da nota, só no

pagamento, gostaria de saber se alguem ja passou por esse problema antes e qual o procedimento a ser adotado?

Abraços!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The translation is right ! Thanks for your help

I continue waiting for response for this issue.

Thanks,

Fábio Justo

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is in Protugues. Not sure how many will understand.... I tried this in Google Translator and here is what I got.

Gentlemen, good afternoon,

necessary to make the IR is retained in the issuance of the note. Along with the FI consultant we did this parameter did not work. The ISS has the same characteristics (retained in the issuance of the note) worked properly.

We created the category, assign a code, we associate the category for the company and IRW6 condition, we record in VK11 for this condition, we J_1BTXWITH in aliquots and associate with the master data.

Another important detail, the value of IR tb is not being transferred to the bill, although we have configured it in SD Tax Values option.

As the accumulation of SAP note made no mention of IR in the issuance of the note, just in
 payment, I wonder if anyone has gone through this problem before and what is the procedure to be adopted?

Thanks!

Not sure if this is what was meant.

Regards,

Mukund S