cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AJAB:Asset balance sheet values not completely posted Message no. AU075

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have problems with asset closing in AJAB. Massages will as follows Asset balance sheet values not completely posted Message no. AU075

When I run ASKBN Test Run completed successfully and No documents were created in this run

My client has 01 book depreciation area and 10 tax depreciation area. Derived depreciation area is Tax minus book is going to post into Non leading ledger group are assigned into derived depreciation area.

Derived depreciation area settings is Area Posts APC and Depreciation on Periodic Basis and Non leading ledger group assignment and normal settings for derived depreciation

But during previous and current depreciation runs in AFAB is posted book depreciation into leading and derived depreciation area into non-leading ledgers every moth. We are freely closed all previous years.

This year assets are revalued with book depreciation area and posted into GL and depreciation calculated correctly.

When I run ASKBN Test Run completed successfully and No documents were created in this run

Now we are unable to close this year after asset is revaluated, if changed derived depreciation area settings into do not post to GL account. We are able to close year

But client wants to post Derived depreciation area.

Please help me it is high priority

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

year-end closing checks whether documents were posted whose entry date is after the last run of the program for periodic postings to assess balance sheet account. If documents have been posted the error message AU075 is generated.

In order for the year-end closing (AJAB) to go through successfully, the report RAPERB2000 (periodic posting) must be run LIVE prior to update the dates. Even if there is nothing to post RAPERB20000 must be run live because some tables are updated.

Please apply the attached SAP note 109590 that explains and describes the steps to be taken.

regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply, I tried but no luck

is there any link between revaluation with this problem. last year we closed fiscal year. In this year we revalued some assets.

after that issue coming.

Thanks

Venkat

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Normally the AU 075 concerns only the periodic posting and not revaluation. (SAP note 109590)

In summary: even if there are no periodic postings are necessary at all, the program must be run at least once before the year-end closing in real time so that an entry in table T093D is created. This entry in table T093D is called by the year-end program (RAJABS00), hence, it is looking for this entry in table T093D.

1) Part of the error long text reads:

"...

Procedure

Check which depreciation areas are supposed to post values periodically

to Financial Accounting according to their Customizing definitions

(indicator: "Post assets periodically in General Ledger" in OADX).

Define How Depreciation Areas Post to General Ledger

Start an update run of the program for posting asset balance sheet

values (in the Asset Accounting main menu under Periodic Processing )

for these depreciation areas. You should do this regardless of whether

documents were shown in the test run, or whether a message appears

stating that there are no documents to be posted.

Start Periodic Posting Program (ASKBN or ASKB).

..."

2) Which posting sing (BUHBKT in transaction OADB) do you have in the revaluation area.

Please check if you have a revaluation area with posting indicator is "4". In one case this was the reason of the error mesage.

3) Please make a recalculation of values for the whole company code.

regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard

Thanks for reply and solutions. Problem is resolved

Thanks

Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi