cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to edit access sequence /condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone

Can access sequence or condition table be edited ? if yes then please let me know the process.

regards

abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In order to edit condition table, go to t-code v/04.

In order to edit access sequence, go to t-code v/07....You can only edit if u have proper authorization to do so otherwise contact your system administration department to find out whether you can be assigned the authorization S_TABU_CLI.

Regards

Rahul Singh

SD Consultant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

yes access sequence can be edited but pl make sure they are being used somewhere else.

and amending new condition table is also risky if it being used some where else.

thx

dilip sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please tell me the process /path through which i can make changes .

regards-

abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

V/02 for table

V/07 for access seq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply but still not able to edit the Access Sequence/ table with these commands.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to edit the existing tables in the access sequence? If yes, then you cannot do it. You can only change the Header field to Item field for the existing fields. For Example for field "SPART" - Division - if you are reading for KOMK...you can change that to read from KOMP. This you can do by these steps: V/07 - give your access sequences - double click "Accesses" - then click on the table number which you want to change - double click on "Fields" - Then in the fields screen - select your relevant field - and in the bottom in the screen you have "Field CAtalog". Go in there and select the KOMK or KOMP.

If you want to add new tables to existing acess sequence , yes you can do . But remember the condition technique is best if it is maintained as Most Specific to Most general. Say if you put the table Sales Org in the first, then all other table which fall below will get ignored. You can make use of the "Exclusive" indicator as per your requirement.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Sai & Mr. Rahul

I think the problem is of authorization that's why I am not able to change it. Hello Mr. Sai as you suggested I tried to do that but not getting the desired result. By the way thanks for your time. Ultimately I created a new access sequence with new condtioin table and assigned it to the sales org.

Thanks & Regards-

Abhi