Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the size of the file depends how long the application must wait?

AntonPierhagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all

We have build an FLEX application where the user can create an object in SAP. One of the properties of this object is a file.

We had noticed that when the size of the file increases, also the time increases of the processing duration of FLEX to send all data to SAP and to return a succesfull message.

When i set a breakpoint in the ABAP code which is called via a web service by FLEX, it is reached very quickly.

This is the last line of ABAP code and after this SAP has completed its work. So a successmessage returns to FLEX after it

But the time, when FLEX returns this message to the user depends on the size of the file which was send to SAP.

When we send a file of 2 MB it is significant slower then a file of 0,2 MB. And not slower in the traffic SAP - FLEX or the processing in ABAP, but the processing of FLEX after the service call to SAP.

Does anybody have experienced this also? And if so, what can we do about it?

Kind regards,

Anton Pierhagen

2 REPLIES 2

AntonPierhagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Nobody has any experiency with this?

0 Kudos

hmm. i dont think there is any knowledge here about this subject. So i am closing this thread.