cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport issue when copying a web dynpro component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All.

I have a web dynpro component lets say ZTest and now I want to copy this, I gave the new one a different name i.e. ZFINAL, now when I copied, it asked me for the trasnport and when I asked to create a new transport I got this message "Class ZIWCI_ZFINAL does not exist" and then I clicked the green arrow again and it created a transport for me. After this process I activated my web dynpro component successfully, my web dynpro component has 3 views and 3 windows. When I looked at my new transport (for ZFinal), I only saw three tasks attached to teh transport i.e. 1. Interface 2. Info Object from the MIME Repository and 3. Web Dynpro Component but I didn't see Controller (Web Dynpro), Definition (Web Dynpro) and View (Web Dynpro) attached to my transport. Now I wonder when I release my transport to Q I may have issues.

Note: My old trasnport (which has Ztest)has all the missing objects: (Web Dynpro), Definition (Web Dynpro) and View (Web Dynpro)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved it myself.. I had to write the transport entry manually for the views and windows and even the component controller definition.