Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BUPA_DEL

former_member196079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I've a problem with the transaction BUPA_DEL:

If i run this transaction in test mode, it return a message saying the partner can be deleted.

But if i launch this transaction for delete de partner return a critical error...

i've checked in debug and find that it's referred the address: FM ADDR_PERSONAL_DELETE error AM 266...

anybody can help me??

Best regards

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, in a simulation mode, the system doesn't allow to delete a BP using transaction BUPA_DEL.

As you mentioned remove all the checks from the selection screen of BUPA_DEL, to delete the BP.

The critical message

Note that the physical deletion of business partners in the productive system can be critical due to legal regulations. Before you execute the report you should therefore check whether the business partner in your industry can actually be deleted or whether it should be deleted and archived due to a legal storage obligation.

Once you execute with BP number and removing all checks from selection screen of BUPA_DEL, you delete the Business Partner

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please explain how did you solve this isue AM 266.

I have no legal restriction to delete this BPs and  addess look consistant, but still I cannot delete the account.

Any way to check the address consistency i have check on web ui and on gui on transaction BP and no error is displayed?.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, check if the Busines Partner has a country code by editing it in transaction BP, if not add a country code. Second, is the Partner blocked for SPL? Does it appear in any document?

Regards,

Marc