SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include Security Deposit Request in Aggregated Print Doc.

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have this scenario, where I posted SD request at contract account level posted using FPSEC1. (Contract account of a supplier in deregulated market with no contarct)

Requirement is to include this request in the print document.

I have maintained entries in table TE514 for RF doc (Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items)

When I am preparing a print doc for the aggregated posting using EA10_AGGRBILL it is not picking up the security deposit request in the aggregated print doc.

Is it possible to include the security deposit request in aggregated print doc ?

Please advice.

Thanks

Satyajeet

4 REPLIES 4

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Under the same node , make the settings for document setting for bill printout.

Where in you will have to give the main and sub transaction and put the tick on the debit statistical item option , which is at end of the screen .

Check , test and revert .

Regards ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Hi Devang,

As mentioned I have maintained the following entry in TE529 customising table. Let me know if I have missed anything cause I am not getting the required output.

ClrType/Clearing Cat./ Main Trans./ Subtransaction/ Open item sel./ Print interval/ Print item/ Items in BST/ Debit Position/Transfer/No Posting/ Defer Item/ Interest Items

R4/ 0001/ 0020 / / / 000 / B / / X/ / /

RF/ 0001/ 0020 / / /000 / B / / X/ / /

Thanks

Satyajeet

Edited by: Satyajeet on Feb 24, 2011 1:54 PM

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please ensure that you have maintained the field XPSTI - in VC_TE529 ( SM34 ) .

the field description is " Debit Statistical Item (in Invoicing) ".

As per the details provided by you i am unable to findout that you have put the tick or not .

Regards ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang,

I have maintained that but stil its not picking the SD request...any other config step you can suggest ?

Thanks

Satyajeet