cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A spesific material to be sold to only a spesific customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want a spesific material to be sold to only a spesific customer. Standard listing / exclusion facility (tcode = VB01) does not satisfy my needs. Is there any way to exlude all the other customers for the spesific materials (except creating a condition record for the exclusion of all the other customers)?

Thanks in advance for the answers....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Material listing and exclusion is the standard functionality for this. The way I would have done it is

a. First find out a field which is free (like Attributes 1 to 10) or any other filed.

b. Create a new parameter say (01 - Exclude Material 1). Put it into all the customers by Mass Upload or LSMW or which ever is the best way out.

c. create a condition table with Customer Attribute field (or any other field which you think is relevant) material.

d. maintain the condition record in exclusion for customer attribute and materail.

Do not put any attribute to the customer for which you want to sell the material.

By this you would have maintained only one condition record in exclusion

When you create the sales order, system checks for the attribute and the material and if both satisfy, then it will exclude the materail in the sales order. For one particular customer (Where attribute is not present), sales oder will go thru.

Else, you will have to use a user exit as suggested.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Mukund S

Edited by: MukundHS on Feb 23, 2011 1:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Materal listing and exclusion are standard functionality for this.

Other standard functionality depends upon your broad business requirement.

In one of my project we use Batch search / determination as well.

Otherwise custom table with Userexit.

thx u

dilip sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be creating a z-table with customer and material combination and checking (w.r.t. material entered) while saving the order. you can use user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in program MV45AFZZ.

Thanks