cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have this problem in my mapping where I have UseOneAsMany standard function. But when I choose display queue (on UseOneAsMany) in the graphical mapping then I get error. But when I execute a test for the mapping in the testtab then it shows successfull. In my previous experience whenever I got error when running the display queue then I also got error when testing the mapping but this time this does not happen.

Does anyone know why?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this can happen for example if you use variables and the variable is not set when you run the display queue.

I have also seen this behaviour and it can happen when the fields on top of your current destination node are not created in the total output, thus it does not get to the point where it has to use the useOneAsMany function to generate an output. However if you do a display queue it then tries to generate the entire queue and this could cause the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ciochinah!

Thanks for your reply! I think you're on the right track. But how come the required field is not created in the output when we use the useOneAsMany function? Isn't why we use that function?

And also I didn't really understand what you meant by "the fields on top of your current destination node"?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

well in xml you have a tree structure. by "on top of" I meant the parent or ancestors of the field you are trying to use the useOneAsMany function on.

if in the output the parent (or an ancestor) of the node is not created then also the child is not created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what error message it shows while display queue..

do dummy changes and activate it again n try..

chirag