cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing fields in Sales Areas (XD01, XD02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to locate the configurational area where you select which fields are show by Account Group

When I load a Sold To Party (0001) into XD02 and go to sales area I can see all the required fields i need, when I load a CRM Customer (Z001) I can only see a limited selection. I need to add more fields for a new Sales Order process I am defining

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Barry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to - Financial Accounting > Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Customer Accounts > Master Data >

Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data > Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)> select the custmer account group and goto Sale data (double click) you will goto each tab there yu can put optional/madatory/hidden/display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for such a speedy responce! That is exactly what I am looking for

Regards

Barry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can control the fields in account group configuration settings.

Most of the fields which you like to be 'displayed', mandatory', 'suppressed', etc etc can be controlled from here.

Still, if the above configuration setting given by SAP does NOT satisfy you,

in the sales order, under 'additional data' tab, with the help of an ABAPer, you can create a new field.

For this, pls give a complete & detailed F.Spec to your ABAPer, which will push him to work.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst

SAP SD/MM/CIN