cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF06 - RV60SBAT - Collective Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

VF06 is used background job for invoice creation.

I have the cases that we get a collective billing document for the same customer / payer is created in the running job. The background how this comes is clear to me.

The customer wants to issue one billing document per delivery (VF04 - Individual billing document).

How this can be done with VF06? Did not find any settings?

Do I really need to use the field VBRK-zukri with the data transfer routine to avoid any collective billing document. Would be odd? Any configuration I missed somewhere?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VTFL (and/or VTFA), at item level,assign routine 3 in the field Data VBRK/VBRP and then check again in VF06.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so program routine required.

Not nice but at least a SAP standard routine.

Problem is that will avoid the possiblity to at least sometimes have collective invoice.

We run the VF06 in background with some payers excluded from the run. Those will get a collective document.

The settings mentioned would not allow that at all anymore.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
at least a SAP standard routine

What Shiva has suggested is a standard routine only. Check in VTFL at item level

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Understand ... but means that I need to program a logic in (calling in the form routine mentioned) with all kind of check routines. This is not very flexible.

Basically there seems to be no solution with VF06. Checked SAP notes that allow to change something for VF04 to be used in background but that still does not solve the trigger to avoid collective billing documents.

Need to think about that logic handling with the routine utilzation.