cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to get IDOC number

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

I uploaded file and its visibling with transaction AL11 and i gone to RWB and stop & started channel file got picked.

Now i need that IDOC number how i can get it?

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In D60 ABAP stack, go to sxi_monitor and take the msg id of that and go to IDX5 and give that msg id and execute.

click the message after execution then click the button tracking and then click the right button.. u can get the idoc number of that.

Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In D60 ABAP stack, go to sxi_monitor and take the msg id of that and go to IDX5 and give that msg id and execute.

click the message after execution then click the button tracking and then click the right button.. u can get the idoc number of that.

Regards,

Sasi

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Can you give me step by step process please. where i have to check in XI development sys or in ECC development system?

Please do needful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would say go to the ECC dev system, run transaction we02 or we05 and then fill in most of the details that you know: date/time, message type, partner numbers and you will hopefully find a single idoc.

to confirm that it is the one you need go to the control record of the idoc that you find in we02 or we05 and then to the EDI tab and check that the message id is the same.

Answers (0)