Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Process Code for Service Order

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I work on a scenario to send Customer Service IDOCs (TA IW31) to the target SAP System (SAP-SAP scenario). I can already send the IDOCs to the target system and see it in Inbound. However it is locked in the Inbound and cant be booked to the application because I use a wrong process code.

In WE57 I see only two process codes for Inbound Service Order and already tested them. However I got an arror about a wrong function module:

Message type / Process code

- IOAUPD / IORU

- IORUPD / IORU

Errors:

Function module not allowed: IDOC_INPUT_IOAUPD

Function module not allowed: IDOC_INPUT_IORUPD

The second issue is, how can I automate the sending (Outbound parameter WE20) of this type of IDOCs bei saving the new Service Order? I tried to use the Message Control and TA NACE. However the application for Service Orders is not available there. I use now the TA IORD but Id like to automate it more. Now I have to trigegr the sending by going to this Transaction.

I would appreciate any kind of help.

Regards

Michael

Edited by: Michael Swistowski on Feb 22, 2011 1:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christyghiorso
Explorer
0 Kudos

Congrats on getting IORD to send service orders to your external system.

What "User Status to be Set" are you putting into the required field in IORD? How do you configure this user status?  Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

CD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you can create your own process code with transaction we42.

as for the automation of the sending I think you can use output type

check this link [http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/how-to-maintain-output-types-in-sd.htm]

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ciochinah,

So you mean, I need to create a new function module for the service order? There is no function module available from SAP?

I checked the link with the output control you sent me. Im not sure if this can help me, because I need an output for service order IW32 (process mainatanance) what is not the same as customer order (VA02). Besides I need a developer key to access it. What do you think? I have TA IORD to generate these customer service IDOCS bur I need to start it manuallly or can I automate it?

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I'm not an SD expert. I gave you the link only to find out how to link the process code with the function module. I don't think you need a new function module

this link [http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFOC/SDBFOC.pdf] describes more in detail what output control is and how to set it up. it is for sd, but you might need to adapt it.

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

I will check your advice. Thanks a lot for it!

Regards

Michael