cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have an issue with avaibility check . Material is having Availability check as 02 (Individual Requirement).

When we create sales order with Standard order type and check availability check ,it is showing Plant as 1000 and MRP area as 1000_1010(Plant and storage location) .Checking rule is A for Standard order

When we create a consignment order and check availability check , it is showing Plant as 1000 and MRP area as 1000(Plant ) . Checking rule is AW for Consignment order.

my requirement is that when we create Consignment order for same material with Availability check as 02 (Individual Requirement) MRP Area should come as 1000_1010 .

Whether I need to do configuration change or master data change .

Can anybody help me in this regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply .

It is Consignment fillup order Otder Type KB .

Is it due to fact that for consignment orders stock is maintain at Plant level .

Please confirm .

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge Yes.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Chauhan

Request you to pls assign marks to those, who spent their time on this & if it's helpful to you.

This encourages people to participate in the forum & this has been emphazised many times.

Thanking you

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when we create Consignment order for same material with Availability
  check as 02 (Individual Requirement) MRP Area should come as 1000_1010 .

No it is not possible. It is an in-built program by SAP that for consignment process, it only considers AW

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply .

But my issue is that it is happening for standard order as Plant as 1000 and MRP area as 1000_1010 (Plant and storage location). But not happening for consignment order . I want same result for Consignment order .

It should check Plant as 1000 and MRP area as 1000_1010(Plant and storage location) for Consignment order also .

Please help

Ashish

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say consignment order is it consignment fill-up order or consignment issue order? For consignment issue order, you can't do storage location data, as the consignment stock is kept at plant level.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please sugest ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to run the transactions smoothly w/o any complications, consider ONLY plant as MRP area (atleast for now).

When the business & users are comfortable with this, then you can configure, S.Loc as MRP area.

You can convince your client, regarding this.

This is only my suggestion.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst

SAP SD/MM/CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to run the transactions smoothly w/o any complications, consider ONLY plant as MRP area (atleast for now).

When the business & users are comfortable with this, then you can configure, S.Loc as MRP area.

You can convince your client, regarding this.

This is only my suggestion.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst

SAP SD/MM/CIN