Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gross Requirement

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert ,

I'm working with Requirement strategy 11 in R3 , what's the equivalent strategy in APO ? Or how i can work with gross requirement in SCM APO

Regards

Rami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Strategy 11 of ECC is not directly integrated to APO .But there are some workaroung based on the planning engine you are using.

Please referr the below link for details.

hope this can help.

regards,

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

If you want to have Gross requirement planning in APO PP/DS, this can be done only with the Help of APO ABAP Developer.

Hope the below points may help to work with Developer

1. IN APO SPRO-->Advanced Planning and Optimization -->Supply Chain Planning --> Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS) ---> Heuristics --> Maintain Heuristics

planning Heuristics SAP_PP_002 (Planning of Standard Lots).

2. The Algorithm in the abiove planning Heuristics is /SAPAPO/HEU_PLAN_STANDARDLOTS

3. In The function module /SAPAPO/HEU_PLAN_STANDARDLOTS, you can see the required function /SAPAPO/RRP_NET_REQMTS_CALC.

Please go thro' the above function modules and work with your Developer to get required out put.

Thanks

Siva

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Thanks for your response

Please i need to understand why SAP not make this strategy 11 available ?!

Regards

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

There is equivalant planning strategy available in APO which is 11 itself. It works similar to R3 but if you are using VMI scenario, then this can't be used for the same. In APO, VMI demand (forecast) is considered as distribution demand and it will get added to your total demand (forecast at location + distribution demand + VMI demand as distribution demand).

Regards

Venkat DR