cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS transaction Iview problem, not logging off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we have the following problem, concerning the portal and an iview .

Let me describe the procedure .

In the "manager self service" screen we choose "Work Overview" - Tasks

and then the link "Employees General Form Approved"

This leads to SAP Transaction iView .

The problem here is the following. If the user hits the "Back" Button and then the "Cancel" in the following screen , the normal behaviour in R3 is that the transaction exits. In portal happens the same, only that this means that the user is now in the R\3 initial screen and is able to choose any transaction . We need the IVIEW end with the message "logged of sucessfully" when we hit the "Cancel" Button.

Could you please point us out how to accomplish this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, maybe i was not very clear .

What we want is not to remove the "cancel" button. What we want, is that when we hit the "cancel" button then the application will exit and we get the message "Logged off successfully", while what happens now, is that we get to the initial screen of SAP GUI and the user is able to choose another transaction .

Normally, this is solved using the parameter "~singletransaction" on the service that is called.

But since we are using UWL and workflow I don't think there is a specific service called, so we can't use this option.

And this is why we initially posted this problem on the "Portal Forums" and not in the "SAP GUI" forums .

former_member201257
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is SAP GUI for HTML, you can use ~webgui_simple_toolbar parameter to hide the menu bar. Please take a look at SAP Note 1010519 for more information.

However, if it is Windows GUI, there is very limited control and this will become a problem.

- Shanti