cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have mainatiend everything for Accoutn determination, but not able to post to accounting checked in VF02 and found that TAX code is not getting determined what could be the reason

Accounting Key: ERL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your support

The problem was actually with condition record for MWST condition type.

After maintaining Condition record for MWST corretcly its working fine thank you again

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
After maintaining Condition record for MWST

You mean to say, this was not maintained initially and now only you have maintained ?? Once again, please see my first suggestion, where I had suggested the same on point C.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vishal,

You need to maintain appropriate TAX CODE in Condition Records in VK12 for your TAX Condition (MWST). Its mandatory to maintain TAX CODE in Condition Records for any TAX Condition. Then only it determines the TAX code in Account determination for TAx Condition.

You need to run new cycle from sales order to billing after maintaining TAx code in condition records.

Try this and please confirm.

Ramchandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

we are facing problem for posting PR00 i.e. revenue and not MWST i.e. TAXES.

Please correct me If i am wrong

For condition type PR00 accounting key ERL while posting to accounting do we need to consider TAX CODE as this is for revenue not for taxes

I beleve if condition class is D i.e. TAXES then only we need TAX code in account determinmation am i Right?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few checks you may carry out are

a) in VK12, for tax condition type, ensure that the validity period is within the billing date

b) in FTXP, ensure that the tax type is "A"

c) in your pricing procedure, ensure that no other condition type is having Condition Class as "D" in which case, for that condition type, you should have maintained the tax code in VK11

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Thanks for the reply,

My condition type is PR00 having accounting Key ERL

When i'm checking the determination problem, I can see only TAX CODE is giving problem, we have maintained all TAX CODES properly (this is for ITALY) but still we are facing the problem

We have 2 company codes having same Chart of accounts.

In account determination except Sales Org everything is same, then also TAX codes are not getting determined.

We are using ECC 4.7

Any suggetions?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked my last point ?? Long time back, I also had a similar issue and finally, we noticed that for one condition type, since the Condition Class is maintained as "D", in VK11 also, we need to assign a tax code to this condition type which was missing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lakshmipathi

Thanks a lot for your guidance

In my pricing procedure there are 14 condition types

Out of which only MWST having condition class D

For condition type ZBO0 having condition class C

For condition type ZPR0, VPRS, PR00, PI02, PI01, EK02 having condition class B

For condition type RB00,SKTO,DIFF,SKTO,RB00, ZSEC having condition class A

In Sales document there are only 3 condition types are maintained which are PR00, MWST and SKTO

for PR00 accounting key is ERL

for MWST accounting key is MWS

for SKTO accounting key is ---

When i checked revenue account determination in VF02

for KOFI00 Account Determination it is showing only PR00 condition type and there is problem for TAX CODE determination for Condition type PR00

Any suggetions

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By any chance, have you checked VKOA settings also where for the Account Key (it can be ERL or ERF etc.,) if you have maintained some wrong G/L Account, then also, you will face this issue. Also were you able to see the G/L Account in condition tab after clicking the blue lens ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmipathi

We checked billing document and Sales document and clicked on BLUE LINE of PR00 condition type

We r not abel to see G/L account could you please guide where exactly we need to check

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We r not abel to see G/L account

If my guess is correct, your VKOA settings for Account Key ERL is wrong or maintained for a different combination. Check and update

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct Lakshmipathi

In VKOA for ERL accounting key we have maintained TAX CODE as one of the parameter

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OSS SAP Note 872449 - Tax determination in Sales and Distribution provides details on tax determination and configuration. Have a look into it and check you get the required information.

Regards,

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In tcode FBKP, go to automatic postings / taxes on sales / purchases and you have some codes. This codes are related with codes in tcode FTXP for your country and tax code. Check these entries in your system.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo