Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition not getting firmed created from MRP directly

former_member197663
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have developed a report to pick all firmed PR's based on Fixed Indicator checked.

My problem is that, Purchase requisitions created directly from MRP with creation indicator B are not getting firmed when consumed partially to make a PO.

Can any one help me to know why is this happening and then the way to get such PR's firmed automatically?

Thanks

Pradipta Sahoo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member626357
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Simply goto spro and check MRP type and use Firming type 1. system will created firm PRs

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nadeem

This is a question from 2011 and we ask the SAP Community users to avoid resurrecting this kind of old thread, since the issue probably no longer relevant.

Regards,

Caetano

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Can any one help me to know why is this happening and then the way to get such PR's firmed automatically?

Ans : for this you would set MRP parameters as follows in Material master MRP1 view

MRP type : P1 (instead of PD)

Planning time fence : Lead time

So for example if lead time is 30 days & you have settings as above. then when you have requirements within next Planning time fence system will automatically firm such planned orders/ PR's

You should use the MRP Type (Check MRP Type in SPRO )-like P1,P2,P3,P4 where Firming is active .

Refer :

Regards

JH

Edited by: Jiaul Haque on Feb 22, 2011 10:28 AM

former_member197663
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I need if the PR (generated from MRP with creation indicator B) is partially converted to a PO, fixed indicator should automatically set.

Is it possible and if yes how?

Thanks in advance

Pradipta Sahoo

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I think you are contradicting in your question .Your frist requirement was related to Firming PR through MRP .

However , to acheive your requirement , you must frist firmed the PR either manually or generate Firmed PR through MRP by using MRP TYPE P1-P4 and the if do any manul changes to the PR , then Fixed indicator in PR set automatically.

Hope i make you undrerstand

regards

JH

former_member197663
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am really sorry for not clarifying my requirement properly.

Here I am elaborating the actual requirement of mine.

All firmed PR's are not touched after MRP run. So to delete firmed PR's which are not required by the user, we have developed a Z report. In the logic,we have defined that all PR's (with creaton indicator R, U & B) should be picked in the report output having Fixed Indicator checked (Field - FIXKZ).

But I find difficulty of some of the PR's where FIRMED INDICATOR is ticked (Field - FIX01), but after I convert PR quanity partially to PO, Fixed indocator is still not checked.

Now I need your help to find a way where I can pick all firmed PR's in my Z report.

Thanks

Pradipta Sahoo

former_member197663
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting error message " Independent requirements are already assigned to the

material" when doing change in base unit in material master.

But I do not find any independent requiement for the plant in t code MD04.

Can anybody help me to get a solution for this?

Thanks in advance

Pradipta Sahoo

former_member197663
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting error message " Independent requirements are already assigned to the

material" when doing change in base unit in material master.

But I do not find any independent requiement for the plant in t code MD04.

Can anybody help me to get a solution for this?

Thanks in advance

Pradipta Sahoo

Edited by: Pradipta Sahoo on Jun 1, 2011 6:52 PM

Edited by: Pradipta Sahoo on Jun 7, 2011 2:10 PM