Did you mean: 

negative amount in sales order

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are in support project,

ours is order related billing,

we get a error message in a sales order, when we enter a base value is "zero", and add a discount in the same sales order with absolute amount which is a negative value,

this displays a error message as "negative amount is not allowed", then sales order is terminates, we do not able to save the sales order,

however the user forwards me a successful case, the sales order created with negative value and subsequent invoice for that sales order,

when i check it from my side,the same error flows, when i tend to go item level,when i view document floe the sales order and invoice is created.

Please guide me to control this error message.

Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the condition type for price,there is a field for pricing procedure check which pricing procedure is assigned there.In the standard condition PR00 there will be PR0000,check in ur pricing condition,i think the terminating of the sales order and negative value may be bacause of that,or if due to the validity date of the pricing condition.

Regards,

Ramesh.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are not entering base value then on which price you are entering discount.?