SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report filter C/f with #

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied u201C4FBUDGET Budget Reportu201D to Z and tried to filter based on C/f level = blank, I tried using "#" for blank but it does not work, all carry forwarded documents are also reported even after filtering with C/f level = Blank(i.e."#" ) , can some one suggest me to filter C/F documents in reports

I have read other threats related to this but did not find solution.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Chandru

9 REPLIES 9

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's easier to base your report on amount type: choose amount types not equal to 0300 (sender) and 0350 (receiver). Thus, you'll filter CF transactions.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

Thanks for your response

I have given a range from 0100 to 0260 and 0360 to 0750 and executed the report but the report is blank does not have values, is there any other alternative to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Chandru

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The report should work. Please, check if you don't have other filters.

Regards,

Eli

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Small correction: I see, that you mentioned 4FBUDGET report, and I thought you work on consumption report. For budget report, neither C/F level nor amount type are relevant: it's for consumption report only. If you want to filter carry-over (not carry-forward) documents, then use 'budget process' field - don't take CORV and COSD processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

There is no field such as 'budget processu2019 instead have u201CInt. Processu201D with the values that you have specified, even with this filter the report does not work, the report is blank.

There are no other filters other then SAP delivered Workflow Status filters

Thanks,

Chandru

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What SAP release are you in? Also, please calrify: if you put the filter, the report is blank and if you don't put the filter, what happens then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Good morning.

In ECC 5, Yes if I put the filter with the fields that you have said the column is blank and without the filter the column has data including C/f.

I have already tried with all the filters after differentiating C/F line items with the posted line items.

Thanks,

Chandru

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK, I'm on ECC 6.04

Let's make this more clear: do you want to filter CF consumption (commitments/actuals) or budget? If the first is correct, then simple copy of 4FBUDGET won't do it - you'll have to modify the parameters, as the current fields of the report correspond to budgetary figures only.

If it's for budget, then try adding the parameter I gave in the general selection with option to select before running the report. Try to select all processes and see what the result is. Then, try with filter, etc.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli