cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition records not copied from order to invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an order and it has contion types for Frieght cost and packing cost...for both condition rocrds were found and triggered in order but whn cheked in invoice...records are not copied to invocie level..and when checked in analysis it says "access not made" for both the conditions...

Fields combination for these are shipping point and material frieght group for both condition types...

i checked the validity dates for both conditions and are still in validity dats.

Can anyone advice me is there some thing else i need to check and why condition records are not copied to invoice.

Thanks in advance

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check the copy control settings from order to billing for this cycle. Did you try out by 'redetermining' the pricing at invoice level/

Pls check & revert.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

Copy controls are fine...it is actually delivery related billing scenarios..and in delivery to billing copy contrls in header in determine export dat feild it is set to "B :Redetermine the export data" and at tiem level the pricing type is set to "C:Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others"

Kindly let me know if the settings are fine or the problem is woth these settings

Regards

Balaji

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in Access Sequence whether you could see these two fields (shipping point and material frieght group) for those condition types.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the prompt reply

I checked the access sequence and both fields shipping point and material fireght group are maintianed

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Please check whether your specific acces sequence for those condition types is specified in condition type customizing from sd-basic functions-pricing-pricing control-define condition type. please maintain it if it has not.

Regards,

Sinan