cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LC Value - LC Order Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have one query we are using LC in our sales, when ever LC value is finished, system just giving warning message that the LC order value exceeding the LC value and system blocking the LC order for credit block.

user requirement is to block LC order even though release by using tcode VKM3 system should not allow the user without amending(increase) the LC value user must not deliver the LC order. how to resovle it is there any SAP standard procedure exist to solve this.

Awaiting for your valuable reply

Thanks and Regards,

MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the message type from warning to error

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

May I know the menupath for changing Warning message to Error message.

REgards,

MH

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

SPRO > SD> Sales> Sales doc>Define variable msg, try here Or try in OBMSG transaction code

Regards

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried the below menupath but its not working is there any other solution for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Remove the authrozitation for VX12n for the user who is changing the value and if sale order value is excised the LC value then system will not allow user to do PGI system will through massage that doc values is in negative then automatically delivery doc will be blocked for PGI please check this in QAS.

Regards

Santosh.A.R

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go for a User exit in sales order.

Which check the utilized value of LC and balance available in the LC.

Make a check with the sales order value and available value in LC if it is less put a delivery block.

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any solution available for the above

Edited by: Mohammad Minahazoddin on Feb 26, 2011 8:01 AM